This day conference for rabbis and clergy will discuss the key issues facing Christian and Jewish communities today and in the future, looking at:
- Antisemitism & hate crime
- Faith-based social action
- Theological issues
- Israel/Palestine dialogue
The event will include expert panels, breakout sessions and plenty of opportunities to engage and network with local faith leaders.
Confirmed speakers Include:
- Bishop Michael Ipgrave OBE, Bishop of Lichfield, Chair of CCJ
- The Revd Canon Steve Williams, Manchester
- Dr Emma Harris, Woolf Institute
- Dr Steve Innes, CCJ Scholar in Residence, Scotland
- Prof. Daniel Langton, University of Manchester
- Dr Ann Conway-Jones, Queen’s College, Birmingham
- Richard Benson OBE, Chair DCLG Challenging Hate Crime support group
The conference is organised by the Council of Christians and Jews with support from Near Neighbours.
Date and venue
Monday 12 March 2018
9:45 – 16:30
The University of Manchester Chancellors Hotel,
Manchester M14 6NN
To register free for the Conference, please fill out the online registration form. A full programme will follow registration.
Kosher and vegetarian options are available. Please specify on the registration form.
Download the conference flyer.