Due to the impending retirement of the current post holder, David Cornick, Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking an able and inspiring General Secretary to establish and maintain vision and provide leadership within CTE, whilst promoting the unity and mission of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Full time/Flexible over 5/6 days per week inc weekends/evenings, travel etc
- Salary range £51,641 – £54,650 pa (dependent on experience) plus homeworking allowance
- Home based, accessible to London
- be a confident communicator
- be skilled at brokering and developing relationships
- have wide ecumenical experience
- take responsibility for external relations with member churches
- share in the responsibilities of the staff team
- have an understanding of managing organisational change
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for applicants to be a practising Christian and an active member in good standing of a member church of CTE/CTBI.
12 noon on Monday 12th February 2018
Wednesday 28th February 2018
For full details of the post of General Secretary of Churches Together in England (CTE) see the CTE website.