This year’s Premier Digital Conference features an introduction from Rachel Jordan-Woolf, National Mission and Evangelism Adviser at the Church of England. The main talks are:
- Good News vs Fake News – Calvin Samuel, Principal, London School of Theology.
- Speaking Truth to Power: how is digital transforming the way ordinary people can change the country? (speaker to be announced).
- Breaking the Bubble: is it true that we are all trapped in a digital bubble of people that agree with us? If so how do we break out? – Katie Harrison, Director of Faith Research Centre, ComRes.
- Trump and Twitter: can you govern a country in 140 characters? – Danny Webster, Advocacy and media manager, Evangelical Alliance.
- Selling Jesus: are Christians always 100% honest when we present the Gospel? Are we guilty of sometimes trying to ‘sell Jesus’? If so what’s the remedy? (speaker to be announced).
- Speaking Truth – Glen Scrivener, Evangelist, Author & Minister; and Dami O, Poet, Presenter and Producer.
There are also twenty eight break-out sessions across seven stands: beginners, innovators, communicators, thinkers, nurturers, creators and collaborators:
- New ideas that you can use in your church, charity or project.
- Understand how digital tools can work for you in your context.
- Learn new skills that will help you grow your project or ministry.
- Explore how digital is impacting our theology and humanity.
- Meet new people, build relationships and learn from one another.
The Premier Digital Awards following the conference, seeks to celebrate and encourage excellence in Christian engagement online across 16 different categories.
Date and venue
November 4, 2017, 10:00am to 10:15pm.
The Brewery, 52 Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4SD
Booking and information
Find out more information and book tickets on the Premier Digital Conference and Awards 2017 website.