This conference at Trinity College Dublin, working with members from the Centre for Law and Religion, Cardiff Law School, on 6 November 2015, will debate a host of relevant issues including:
- Religious freedom under the Irish Constitution
- Human Rights and Islam
- Patronage and Education
- Blasphemy in Relation to Irish law
- How the Judiciary have ‘Defined’ Religion
- Changing Models of Church & State in Europe
- The Right to Manifest Religion
- Law as an Instrument of Ecumenism
Registration is free, but early booking is essential by email.
For more details see the flyer.