Learn about plans for the End Hunger UK campaign in 2018 and how it plans to build cross-party support in Parliament for ending hunger in the UK.
The conference will feature high-profile speakers, policy discussion and workshops to provide the skills needed to help build powerful local movements for food justice.
- Who is responsible for ending hunger in the UK?
- Tackling childhood hunger/365 day food provision for young people
- Preventing destitution/reforming Universal Credit and sanctions
- Measuring the scale of household food insecurity in the UK
- How to build a local End Hunger campaign
- How to build a positive engagement with your MP
- Developing a local food poverty profile
- How to successfully engage with the media
- How to engage people with experience of food poverty in the campaign
Date and venue
Tuesday 17 October 2017, 10:00 – 15:30
Central Hall Westminster, London SW1H 9NH
Book via Eventbrite.
Find out more about the End Hunger UK National Conference.
End Hunger UK is supported by many national organisations, including: Child Poverty Action Group; Church Action on Poverty; Fareshare; First Steps Nutrition; Food Ethics Council; Fabian Commission on Food and Poverty; The Food Foundation; Food Matters; Nourish Scotland; Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming; Trussell Trust; Independent Food Aid Network and Magic Breakfast.