Date and venue
The conference takes place at Heythrop College, University of London on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 June 2016.
- Christianity in Iraq: Present challenges and future perspectives
- Coptic Christianity in contemporary Egypt
- The Armenian Church and Tradition Today
- Syriac Christianity in the modern Middle East
- Reflections on Eastern Christianity and Muslim-Christian relations in Syria – a western Christian perspective
- Christianity in Syria: Present challenges and future perspectives
- One More Bridge to cross: Syrian Refugees in Greece on their Way to Paradise
- Christianity in the Holy Land
- Christian churches in Jordan: political, religious and communal context
- Christianity in Jerusalem: social relations, border making and their crossing
- Final Reflection – The Future of Christianity in the Middle East
Conference fee £15 per day (to be paid on the day)
It is a joint conference of the Centre for Eastern Christianity, Heythrop College, University of London and the Living Stones of the Holy Land Trust in association with the Centre for World Christianity, School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London.