You can catch up on the proceedings of the 2018 General Assembly of the Conference of European Churches (CEC) via CEC’s Facebook page which has videos of many of the sessions. The assembly took place in Novi Sad, Serbia, between 31 May and 6 June 2018, bringing together representatives of churches, ecumenical and partner organisations from across Europe. The Assembly is the highest governing body of CEC that makes important decisions and sets the future directions for the organisation’s work. You can find more information on the CEC General Assembly 2018 website.
Latest CEC reports from the conference
- Witness, Justice, Hospitality: CEC Assembly draws to a close
- The Holy and Great Council: The Common Witness of the Orthodox Church
- Malva Rosenfeld, making friends all over Europe: The youngest participant at the General Assembly
- Ecumenical dialogue: a great experience of a small country
- Taking on the challenge of migration
- “Making the diversity of church voices audible” Bishop Petra Bosse-Huber on the future of Europe
You can download resources related to the 2018 CEC General Assembly including this year’s handbook, the report From Budapest to Novi Sad: A journey of the Conference of European Churches from 2013 to 2018, Bible study, keynotes, greetings, messages, speeches, reflections and sermons.